passitonsports.ca

passitonsports.ca
Your Feel Good Sports Story

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June - A really good month.

I really love summer - so much to do, and I have been busy. June has been really busy.....I love sports....so summer and sports.....makes for a great month.

June 8.

My Brother Steve (tippy) and I took part in the DOVE Lacrosse Marathon fundraiser.


Hats off to Jim Zacher and the rest of the DOVE (Determined to Oppose Violence everywhere)
who raised some funds for Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness.

I left at 2am.....and the score was close.
























June 15


Friends of ours....Mike and Michelle organized a little nine and dine. (for those of you that don't golf - that means 9 holes of golf followed by dinner) = a great way to spend a night with friends.
I  have played a lot of golf in my day, but when I saw Mike have a radio on the golf cart....well, that was a first.


....as a matter of fact.....on the ninth hole....with nobody behind us on the course, all 8 of us finished the last hole together.



June 23

The 26th Annual Green Jacket Golf Tournament held in Burlington and hosted by Strongheart.
This was my first chance to do 18 holes with my new golf clubs that I purchased from Ollie Golf in Ajax, Ontario.....this was the first leg of the tournament.

                                             Michelle, Patti, Laura and Norah

Ollie, Warren, me and Stu
Dennis, Scott, Tippy and Fry

Leader after this round.....with his new clubs.......Me. You heard it right. - Tied with my Bro!

June 24

Went on a hike with my best girl Patti. We went up on the Bruce Trail in Burlington.....way, way up on top of the escarpment....it was beautiful....spectaculor......special.


....and I asked her to marry me.....and she said YES!!

June - was areally good month.




1 comment: